Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Another Accident

I feel like I am a magnet for reckless drivers. I always use my blinker, mirrors...heck I even bought little signs from Urban Outfitters to remind other drivers of their absurd driving behavior. This happened last week on my way to work where I actually left half an hour earlier than I usually do. Two women who decided to switch lanes without looking or using their blinker side swiped me. It was quite odd because when we pulled over to exchange information, the driver refused to step out of the car and talk to me. Her passenger basically did all of the work. I tried to get a cop to the scene, but apparently since I wasn't "injured" enough they couldn't send anyone to witness the accident. Such a shame because a couple days later I find out neither of them had insurance. In fact, they took someone else's car for a joy ride (the owner of that car had expired insurance) and attempted to lie about their address, insurance, and the situation. HOW RUDE. Thank goodness for uninsured motorist insurance. But still, my poor car is scraped to the nines and all of this is such a hassle.



I am literally counting down the days until our vacation trip to New York. SO MUCH TO DO so little time in the City :) If anyone has any suggestions as to where to shop and eat I would love opinions!

TTYS.

Love,
Amee

2 comments: