Monday, July 11, 2011

New haircut, new look, new blog.

Hello fellow readers!

I figured it was time for me to move on from She Plays Dress Up to a new blog. Don't ask me why, I just felt it was time to change to a new home :) I cannot wait to share my new experiences, styling tips, and inspirations. I will also be co-writing a blog with my good friend Antonio (IF ONLY blog will be in production very soon). We will be sharing our daily opinions as well as our fun adventures and travels.

My first look for my new blog includes me about to embark on a shopping trip with my boyfriend for furniture. I am wearing an Ann Demeulemeester net print tunic, Nha Khanh sheer front ruffle skirt (LOVE THIS LINE! Nini and Nha Khanh creates such beautiful pieces!), and Balenciaga tube sock heels.









 
Until next time!

My regards,
Amee


2 comments:

  1. Hey Amee! Good to see you blogging again! I like reading fellow Houstonians' blogs...can't say the same for myself =( Good luck on your fashion endeavors! You look different with your new look, I like it! If you ever need a makeup artist for a shoot, let me know. It'll be fun. =) - Vyvian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vyvian! What happened to your prior blog? I love your new website! So chic and professional! I will definitely look into that..you have amazing skills! Good luck in all that you do! :)

    ReplyDelete